Take “REFUGE” in a fiberglass underground tornado shelter
Why consider “The Refuge” Storm Shelter?
– You want a tornado shelter that you and your family will feel safe and comfortable in that doesn’t require a lot of maintenance.
– You want a tornado shelter where you don’t have to worry about bugs, snakes, frogs or other critters, not to mention mold or mildew from water seeping problems with metal or concrete underground shelters.
– You don’t want a tornado shelter that may make you hesitate to use it when the time comes to take shelter from the storm – that moment could be the difference between life and death.
– You want a tornado shelter that meets or or exceeds FEMA Guidelines
– You want a tornado shelter that has been properly tested by the Texas Tech University Wind Science Center to withstand an EF-5 tornado so you don’t have to worry about your family’s safety during severe weather.
Like the Lifesaver Storm Shelter, the Refuge Storm Shelter is a quality fiberglass underground shelter that will not leak, rust, corrode or mildew. With the technology and materials of today, fiberglass is the obvious choice for underground storm shelter installations of the future.
Fiberglass is the preferred material because it offers safety, affordability and longevity, as it is waterproof and rot-resistant, and can withstand the tests of time so that your family can take shelter from the storm in “THE REFUGE” for years to come. You can rest assured that this shelter will stand the test of time.
The Refuge Storm Shelter has been around since before the turn of the last century and will be around through the next millennium and beyond, providing the same peace-of-mind protection from tornadoes and damaging winds as it did for you from the day it was installed. Safety is the most important consideration in the design of “THE REFUGE” underground storm shelter.
Proven Test Results
Though storms can be unpredictable, when seeking shelter in “The Refuge” storm shelter you are giving your family the best chance for survival. There are incredible dangers with today’s more violent and ever-changing weather patterns. The following link reveals the stellar impact test results performed by Texas Tech University’s Wind Science Center in Lubbock, Texas:
** REFUGE Storm Shelter Advantages over other Storm Shelters **
– High-production capability means Refuge storm shelters are likely available when other manufacturers may be swamped!
– Higher ceilings and lower-angled steps means a more spacious interior providing a feeling of comfort and security with ample head and leg room and easier access in and out of the Refuge storm shelter!
– Molded-in shelf space for emergency supplies such as water bottles, batteries, flashlights, blankets, first aid kits, etc.
– Fiberglass is ideal because it offers safety, affordability, and longevity
– Like the Lifesaver: No rusting, No cracking, No Rotting – Easy to maintain and clean!
– Lightweight, simple and hi-tech, yet relatively quick to install (in as little as 2-4 hours)!
– Made in the USA